WeatherdonWeatherdon endeavour to provide comprehensive, five star quality products to the hotel, hospitality and office industries.
B2B ordering? Attaché integration? Web Ninja’s at your service.
Weatherdon is a family-owned and operated business established in 1975. At Weatherdon we endeavour to provide comprehensive and stylish high quality products to the hotel, hospitality and office markets.
They’ve had a successful Attaché integration with Web Ninja for several years and last year they decided to upgrade to Attaché BI and give their site a makeover at the same time.
Web Address: www.weatherdon.com.au
Software: Attaché BI
- Responsive: High on the list was a responsive design for customers to be able to order on any device. Handy for orders made at the back of the warehouse miles away from a computer
- Custom Quoting Module: Ability for sales reps to add to quote and then to adjust price and qty in the cart before emailing it to a customer
- Featured Products: Adding featured products to the homepage enabled them to bring products front and centre when they navigate to the site
- Min Stock Qty: Customers are forced to place orders in pack quantity
- Related Products: Up-sell additional products to your customers
- Traffic Lights: Stock status colours based on stock levels
Other Case Studies
Two Green ZebrasTwo Green Zebras is the culmination of Chris Roche’s 20 years of experience in the craft and textile industries. Read More
MR EquipmentM&R Equipment is a privately owned Australian company, committed to providing premium quality Maintenance and Reliability products and solutions to all sectors of industry. Read More
Mountain View Poultry (B2B Online Ordering)Two friends started a small berry farming business until their calling for poultry came. With farms all over South- East Queensland, the legacy of the small business continues to grow. Read More