Kelly LaneUnique giftware and home accessories that are constantly stocking the shelves of Australian retailers.
A new home for Kelly Lane’s homewares
Established in 1995, initially as an opportunity for the company’s namesake to design and develop gift products for family and friends, Kelly Lane has grown into a major force in the Australian giftware industry. Throughout this time, the company has been supplying Australian retailers with quality, handmade, designer decorative items that set trends in what is a competitive market.
An existing customer, Kelly Lane were looking to merge their B2B (Wholesale) and B2C (Retail) sites as well as spruce the site up a bit so they’d have something to show off at trade shows. The Ninja’s were more than happy to oblige, providing a feature loaded site with both wholesale and retail logins and a slick new look and feel.
Web Address: www.kellylane.com.au
Software: MYOB Exo
Location: Currumbin Waters, QLD
- Clearance and New products flag with image label
- Minimum and multiple quantity ordering restrictions for wholesale customers only
- Social media feed on the product page
- Order templates – customer can create their own order templates for quick re-ordering capabilities
- Payment terms integration – customers on specific payment terms in Exo have payment options tailored to their account
- Sales reps integration – Customer accounts are flagged and imported from Exo to the Web Ninja admin area, linked to their sales rep accounts, allowing the sales rep to log in and order on behalf of their customers.
- MailChimp integration – customers are linked to MailChimp when signing up on the site and can also sign up on the homepage
- Express order – customer can look up product codes and easily add them to an ordering list
- Ebay integration
- Stockist integration – customers flagged as a stockist are flagged in Exo and synced to a stockist page
- Custom product filtering – Products can be searched for under ranges and occasion
- Related products – Randomly chooses 5 products from the same sub-category
Other Case Studies
Two Green ZebrasTwo Green Zebras is the culmination of Chris Roche’s 20 years of experience in the craft and textile industries. Read More
MR EquipmentM&R Equipment is a privately owned Australian company, committed to providing premium quality Maintenance and Reliability products and solutions to all sectors of industry. Read More
Mountain View Poultry (B2B Online Ordering)Two friends started a small berry farming business until their calling for poultry came. With farms all over South- East Queensland, the legacy of the small business continues to grow. Read More