Arton GiftwareArton Giftware develop, import and distribute a range of unique giftware products across the Australian and Asia Pacific market.
The Ninjas give the gift that keeps on giving.
Arton has been a successful business for over 15 years developing, importing and distributing innovative giftware for the Australian market as well as supplying goods to a number of retailers in the Asia Pacific region.
The Ninjas have successfully delivered a convenient and accessible solution for Arton’s sales reps to place orders, monitor their customer buy habits and keep up to date with new and incoming stock.
Web Address: www.arton.com.au
Location: Kellor Park, VIC
All product information is managed in Ostendo and imported to the website. Customer imports including price policies, credit terms and customer information
- Minimum/Multiple Quantities - Products must be purchased in certain quantities, and the minimum required is automatically populated. Any attempts to purchase incorrect quantities will display an error message with the correct amounts required.
- Back Order Report - Customers can log in and view a list of orders that have back-ordered items. They can then drill into each order to view more information about the backorder including the products and quantities on backorder
- Products are only visible to approved customers
- The new account approval process
- Temporary Access for potential customers
- Ability to create new customers in CMS
- Minimum/multiple qtys are enforced
- Min first order amount enforced
- Reorder previous orders
- Multiple payment types are available
- Invoices and statements
- Quick Order
- View Backorders
- Customer pricing
- Customer Import
- Customer types
- Product restrictions based on customer types
- Sales Reps – Order on behalf
- Sales Rep Report