NZ HardwareWith 40 years in the industry, NZ Hardware provides their customers with a project they can be proud of.
All the bits ‘n’ bobs you need for a great Attache integration.
NZ Hardware has over 40 years expertise in the hardware industry. The company’s focus is to offer our customers strong service to give them a project they and we can be proud of. From design to completion they provide clients with options and recommendations to ensure they’re happy and secure in their new home or business.
Launching a new online only store to serve their New Zealand customers is what drove the team at NZ Hardware to
The Ninjas. With a product line in excess of 20,000 and growing everyday, they needed a solid and easy to use platform to integrate directly with Attache Pro. Which sped up the uploading of product data and the processing of online orders.
Web Address: www.nzhardware.co.nz
Software: Attache Pro
Location: New Plymouth, NZ
- Utilising a mix of Attache Pro and spreadsheet import, this allowed NZ Hardware the ability to get around the constraints of Attache Pro’s data storage
- Product Filter – captured from a spreadsheet, this gives customers a really efficient way of finding what they need in a sea of products
- Products in groups sorted by an additional field
- Responsive Design
- Grouped product layout – provides the ability for customers to order multiple items from a group
- Customer pricing
- Customer import – customers flagged with an additional field
- Add to Favourites
- Related Products
Other Case Studies
Two Green ZebrasTwo Green Zebras is the culmination of Chris Roche’s 20 years of experience in the craft and textile industries. Read More
MR EquipmentM&R Equipment is a privately owned Australian company, committed to providing premium quality Maintenance and Reliability products and solutions to all sectors of industry. Read More
Mountain View Poultry (B2B Online Ordering)Two friends started a small berry farming business until their calling for poultry came. With farms all over South- East Queensland, the legacy of the small business continues to grow. Read More