MR EquipmentM&R Equipment is a privately owned Australian company, committed to providing premium quality Maintenance and Reliability products and solutions to all sectors of industry.
Sybiz, the Ninja’s newest accounting integration
M&R Equipment is a privately owned Australian company, committed to providing premium quality Maintenance and Reliability products and solutions to all sectors of industry. Mark and his team wanted to seamlessly display their products, particularly spare parts to their customers without having to manually list these on their website.
Using Sybiz as their accounting/inventory system, meant the Ninja’s could use our brand spanking new integration with Sybiz to list M&R Equipments products on their site automatically based on Mark and his team ticking a Sybiz based ‘extended’ field.
Web orders are automatically imported into Sybiz saving Mark and his team data entry time.
Location: East Victoria Park, WA
Stockcode, descriptions, pricing, specials are all automatically synced from Sybiz Visions to the web. Customers in the Sybiz database are also automatically linked to the site (logged in customers see their Sybiz based price rules).
- Login for customer specific pricing, price level (RRP) displayed by default.
- Products shown on the site using a Sybiz extended field (tickbox).
- Products on ‘special’ synced based on a Sybiz extended field.
- Customer import – Card file flagged using a Sybiz extended field
- Order templates allow customers to set up repeat orders.
- Customers can re-order from previous orders.
- Display of a ETA date against out of stock products based on Sybiz purchase orders.
- ‘Stockists’ listed based on a tickbox in the Sybiz customer file.
- Invoices and statements from Sybiz shown in the ‘my account’ area
- Sales reps order on behalf of their customers.
- Product images imported automatically from a folder location on the network.
- Payment options presented based on the credit status of customers in Sybiz.
- ‘Advanced’ freight calculator module for special freight rules.
- Credit Card payments for cash customers taken via Commbank and Paypal
Other Case Studies
Two Green ZebrasTwo Green Zebras is the culmination of Chris Roche’s 20 years of experience in the craft and textile industries. Read More
MR EquipmentM&R Equipment is a privately owned Australian company, committed to providing premium quality Maintenance and Reliability products and solutions to all sectors of industry. Read More
Mountain View Poultry (B2B Online Ordering)Two friends started a small berry farming business until their calling for poultry came. With farms all over South- East Queensland, the legacy of the small business continues to grow. Read More